Information obligation E-Commerce (ECG)
9433 Sankt Andrä im Lavanttal
T.: 0043 (0) 4358 28 482
Fax 0043 (0) 4358 28 482 – 28
Legal form: GmbH
Commercial register number: 258245y
Commercial register: Landesgericht Klagenfurt
Management/Juristic person: Mag. Wilhelm Bretis
The pictures on this website originate either from own photographs or from the image databases istock.com and fotolia.com
Corporate purpose: bedding industry
Chamber / professional organization membership(s):
Member of the Carinthian Chamber of Commerce, textile, garment, shoe and leather industry
Supervisory authority: District Commission of Wolfsberg
Industrial manufacturing of mattress springs and toppers made of foam
1. Online content The author assumes no responsibility for the currency, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided. Liability claims against the author relating to damages of a material or immaterial nature caused by the use or disuse of the information or the use of faulty or incomplete information are excluded, inasmuch as there is no proven wilful or grossly negligent fault on the part of the author. All offers are subject to confirmation and are non-binding. The author explicitly reserves the right to change, add to or delete parts of or the entire offer without prior notice or to cease the publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links With direct or indirect references to other websites (links) which lie outside the responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would come into force exclusively in the case in which the author has knowledge of the contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use of illegal content. The author hereby explicitly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal contents were to be identified on the pages. The author has no influence on the current or future design, contents or authorship of the linked/connected pages. He therefore dissociates himself from all contents of all linked/connected pages which were changed after linking. This statement applies to all links and references within the author’s own website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists established by the author. The provider of the page which was referred to is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damage arising from the use or disuse of such information, not the person who has merely provided links to these pages.
3. Copyright and Trademark Law The author endeavours to respect the copyrights of the graphics, sound files, video sequences and texts used, to use his own graphics, sound files, video sequences and texts or to use license-free graphics, sound files, video sequences and texts. All mentioned and possibly protected brand names and trademarks are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of each registered owner. Mere mention does not allow the conclusion that trademarks are not legally protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for any material created by the author himself remains solely with the author of these pages. Any reproduction or use of graphics, audio sequences, video clips and texts in other electronic or print publications is prohibited without the explicit permission of the author.
4. Data Protection Should the option exist within the Internet offer to enter personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), the revelation of this data by the user takes place on a strictly voluntary basis. The utilization and payment of all services offered is – if technically possible and reasonable – also permitted without specification of such data or by giving anonymous data or a pseudonym. The use of contact data published under the legal notice or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail addresses by third parties for transmission of information not expressly requested is not permitted. Legal action against senders of so-called spam mails in violation of this prohibition is explicitly reserved.
5. Legal Validity of this Disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication by which you were referred to this page. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not, are no longer or are not completely in accordance with the prevailing legal norms, the content and validity of the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected thereby.